We are ICEUS. From all corners of the globe, to Fulda we have come. Our purpose, to study Intercultural Communication and European Studies. We think, we drink, we have intercultural experiences. Here we share them with all those brave enough to read on...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

POISON!!!

In a respectable effort to delay my Praktikumsuche just a wee bit more, here are a few more party pics from that classy club that is POISON :-) I feel what with the free entry, the FH DJ, the cheesy tunes and the dramatic 'dancefloor fight', the place definitely has the potential to be a regular provider of entertainment on a wednesday night. We shall see...

ps - if anyone wants to find a Praktikum for me, I am willing to pay a handsome fee :-)

[Lucy]





4 Comments:

Blogger ICEUS said...

Yes Lucy, i think so too. Seductive entrance fees, that same annoying music by 'famous' FH Dj(!) and funny bar with no barmen as well as drinks available (What else does one need to make a real German disco?I did not mean to insult anyone)...hm...might make it a mecca for students and disco goers. Especially, if to take into account that the mating season is coming. :-)))
Well, anyway, I will be "Poison"ing myself quite often...there is something cute about this place (I wonder if it is chargeless entrance on Wednesdays?).
Btw, have nice ferien, Lucy!

Firdavs

1:06 PM

 
Blogger playingdrama said...

another typical Firdavs' comment.. bwahahaha.. you're always cracking me up with your comment mate! =))
anyway, i have to agree that it might be interesting idea to poison ourself frequently there Fidi.. Let's check that place out this week maybe? :D

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Lu said...

just make sure you guys don't have too much fun without me. I'm stuck in a village on the outskirts of York with no transport and believe me, Fulda is like a metropolis compared to this place...

5:05 PM

 
Blogger ICEUS said...

Hey Lucy, it is funny feeling to read this "too much fun" part...what do you mean with that? ;-)
But anyway dont stay "too long" in that village and "remote island" come back to the continent, i think there is more space for actions here. Though you will miss the best thing about Deutschland, the Mardi Gras karnival(!) anyway...
However, waiting for you to return and join the fuldamentalists having fun here:-)
Cheers mate,
Firdavs

9:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home