We are ICEUS. From all corners of the globe, to Fulda we have come. Our purpose, to study Intercultural Communication and European Studies. We think, we drink, we have intercultural experiences. Here we share them with all those brave enough to read on...

Friday, January 06, 2006

Photos Anyone?!

Hello fellow iceus people. Good news. I've finally got around to uploading my photos so you can all download them to your hearts' content (click on photo to get bigger version). Yeah, would seem the frequency of blog entry leaving needs some work. Probably fair to say you are all doing more important things (like work for our course as I should probably be doing. Procrastination is a wonderful thing) but this blog will become rather unexciting if no-one leaves blogs except me and Bec so CRACK ON and join the world of bloggery (made-up word btw, but I rather like it...) [Lucy]

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bloggery I like that word...as well as fandabbydosey. They're now official words in my book!

Nice one Lu...great picks!

7:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:02 PM

 
Blogger Lu said...

cheers mate. think i might incorporate it into my other blog. Makes a better title than the current one...
was that other comment you too or was it an ICEUS student making a mysterious entry?!

7:41 PM

 
Blogger playingdrama said...

nice posting Lu!
dont know whether you notice that or not, but you put some photos twice. no worries, i have reorganised them.. =)

1:41 AM

 
Blogger ICEUS said...

Suuuuperschöne Fotos!

I really love this whole idea of blogging. Ich gucke täglich überall rein was so passiert. Ich verspreche auch feierlich, dass ich bald auch was schreiben werde. But right now I'm just to busy. -> I'm currently surving the internet for I don't know what, nur damit ich nicht am Referat arbeiten muss. -> bad distraction!!!!

Marie

2:40 PM

 
Blogger ICEUS said...

of course I meant SURFING!! ;-)

All this studying is making me blurry....

12:28 AM

 
Blogger Lu said...

What studying?!

11:08 AM

 
Blogger playingdrama said...

hey! i know that guy with glasses who dances and hold a bottle of beer in his hand!!! he seems familiar to me.. =D

2:23 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I think it might have been me....i can't remember. But I think I hit refresh while I was posting the comment, I did that soemwhere but I am not sure where...

7:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home